Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-07-2021, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 06:25 PM by Cloudburst. Edited 1 time in total.)

He listened to the wolves as they put out their suggestions on hunting one down. How to slow it. Incapacitate it. He remained quiet, hearing the idea of the wolves with claws ought to climb on their backs and do as much damage as was possible. It wasn't a bad plan. He just worried that that plan might agitate the beast more than anything, but he couldn't say for sure since he had never hunted something like it before. "These plans aren't bad at all, though might I suggest something like a trip line? I'm a seasoned hunter. I've used traps of many kinds and I find nets and trip lines work well for slowing down larger prey." He felt a bit out of place among these wolves as they all seemed to know each other, while he appeared to be an outsider. But his knowledge in hunting might prove fruitful in their endeavor to bring down one of these large beasts.

"Speak"||Osprey