Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-07-2021, 08:36 PM
A thousand words
He ate with relish. His healing body needed the food, and there was a lot of the Warlord to fill. He had already mostly finished his meal, Tamsyn sitting across from him, picking at her own, when she spoke.

He paused his eating, setting a paw over the foot, and turning his attention to Tamsyn. This conversation might have gotten uncomfortable fast, if it had been anyone but Artorias. Artorias and Tamsyn, who were already tightly woven about his heart and his.

Instead, he smiled, through there was sadness and pain in it. “Those two are too young to see it yet, but they are doing a slow courtship around each other. Did you know Art defended her when I growled at her for coming to the Hallows without me? Tried to make out it was all about him, to turn my anger towards him instead of her. Brave kid. He would keep her safe.” Both mentally and physically, both of which were important to the Warlord father. It was too young for them to be a couple, and he would be against it until Briar was old enough to fully understand what it meant to love someone. Until then, he had no intention of pulling them apart. Of course, he may have to give each of them the talk sooner rather than later. Unlike most parents, his ‘talk’ basically consisted, not of the dangers of sex, but the dangers of the Warlord wanting to kill the boy if he hurt the girl.

"Speech"