size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-07-2021, 11:24 PM
This post is rated M for adult activities!

Mojito had already decided to surrender himself to her, allowing himself to drown in his desire. It was in a sense, he knew unhealthy but gods he wanted her. Wanted her so much. He wasn't aware of himself so much anymore, his instincts taking over as she kissed him, practically melting into her each time. It was over all to quickly and without thinking he tensed the forelimb wrapped around her keeping her pressed close to him, a soft half whine half growl the only sound out of his lips before she spoke again.

It was ludicrous to think he didn't want her. He dipped his head slightly, seeking to rest the crown of his skull on her own. His voice barely above a whisper, the most he could muster under the intoxicating mixture of her affection and her scent. "I've always wanted you." It was true, it had always been true even when he'd been avoiding her.

He would push against her slightly, testing to see if she'd allow him to direct her, knowing full well if she wanted he'd become putty in her paws if she so wished. He was aware that she was probably more experienced than himself but in that moment it didn't bring with it the usual feeling of jealousy, just something that seemed more like fact.

-fade-

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.