gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2021, 05:33 AM
Sirius seemed to react to her mother’s pregnancy more than she did. After the second litter Deathbelle had lost much of her once royal stature. Venom had let her go when she took control of the pack and the girl had never looked back. As far as she was concerned her mother was as dead as Archon was. The woman she had once been was gone, and as far as Venom was concerned she could spend the rest of her days in Habari,

Sirius went on to offer up his pack for wolves to be trained within and Recluse took up the offer as well. Venom wouldn’t deny the opportunity, they could truly develop relationships between the packs with different training. Each pack had their own specialties and styles of fighting especially. Venom could see this arrangement having many benefits to the Empire for years to come.

”I’m not sure how many adults I have to offer for such training, but I do have a pawful of naughty children that could use some experience outside of Ashen.” She chuckled lightly, already having told Recluse more specifically about her new children. ”This is a perfect opportunity to mention a summer festival as well.” She told them suddenly. ”A gathering of the Empire and her allies. A great feast and tournament to give our wolves a chance to prove their glory.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]