gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2021, 05:58 PM
Plague’s arms wrapped around her just as she held him. The young Empress grinned and buried her face into his soft fur, feeling joyous at her brother’s happiness. She leaned into his embrace and savored the moment. She wasn’t sure how much excitement thrived in Ashen, most of the wolves here were serious in all they did, herself included. She looked forward to designated time for food, merriment, and congratulations. Plague was pledging his life to the one he loved, Venom wanted to celebrate that with him. She wasn’t sure she had ever seen her brother so happy.

Venom chuckled in return as he mentioned the man perhaps not saying yes. Venom shook her head, there was no way anyone could deny him. ”He will.” She assured her brother as she pulled away mostly so she could see the smile on his face. Plague’s grin was infectious and the young Empress smiled in return. He went on to explain about Void’s heritage and sought to invite the Eastern pack.

”We’ve a little bit of family there too. Aunt Samara and her family. Maybe another marriage is just what we’ve needed to help assure relations.” Not that she wanted this to be anything less than what Plague wanted, but the political aspect was convenient. ”I’m just so happy for you,” she followed up softly as she leaned forward to place an innocent kiss on his cheek. ”I’m here for anything you need.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]