Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-08-2021, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 08:35 PM by Tyrian. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tyrian's easy manner faltered a little at the mention of the spring grasses. "Mine too," he commented with an exasperated sigh. The sheep could and would forage below the snow if they had to, but the grazing lands Fireside had were largely shared with bison, whose normally welcome presence made grazing a tight competition at home. Not only did he have to feed the sheep in the present but he had to take the future quality of the fields into consideration. Over grazing was a problem for the now and for the future if he didn't plan right. Even in the good times the flocks were taken outside Fireside for that reason. Now more than ever it was a balancing act.

”You don’t look like you came prepared to take such harrowing risks.” Tyrian snorted a soft laugh and would have happily stayed buoyed by Lachlan's humor if not for the question that followed. He may have come out in search of Lachlan but that didn't mean he was prepared. Tyrian had tried, he really had, but Lachlan's presence had a way of stripping him of his plans. "You're right, as delightful as watching you play lion tamer is that's not why I came." He frowned, unsure of how to begin, and then threw tact to the wind before he could chicken out. "I've been thinking...You know, you're here a lot and all and...well, I'm wondering if you're ready to make it official."

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.