Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

05-09-2021, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 08:26 AM by Valor I. Edited 1 time in total.)

Valor was lost to the confines of his own mind as he stared out and the landscape before him. He wasn't really observing the visuals and instead it seemed as though flashes of his life played like a movie before him. Today seemed like a day to go through past regrets and failures and beat himself up over them. Was it a healthy thing to do? Probably not, but being left alone with only his thoughts as company had left him in this state. He couldn't seem to shake it either.

His biggest regret in life had certainly been leading Creed to his ultimate demise. It hadn't been intentional when he'd trekked north without the older man, but he'd still done it all the same. Creed had of course followed him and met his death against the woman who'd attacked his child. Valor still held the scars to his neck from that encounter. They'd faded over time as his fluffy fur eventually did a good job of covering them, but they were still visible if his fur was shifted around enough. It was a painful reminder that his actions had consequences. It was lesson he'd remember to his grave.

He missed his mate the most. After suffering through losing both his parents young, she had been the one comfort that brought the life back to his life. They'd had such a cute little family together. There were times when he'd think it was all just a dream and she'd pop her head out from behind a tree and surprise him. Then reality would remind him that she had passed and without her the rest of his children had left too. Unable to stare at the face of the parent who reminded them too much of what they had lost. Grief effected everyone differently. For them it was easier to leave and get away from the pain of their dead mother and missing sister. For him, he'd wanted to pull them all the closer and never let go. He hadn't forced them though and instead they parted ways, unsure if they'd ever see one another again.

These thoughts flitted back and forth in his mind until a voice pulled him back from the place he'd been. His eyes snapped to attention as he stared at the black and white colored male. A feeling that he knew this wolf from somewhere nagged at the back of his mind, but he couldn't quite recall from where. His brows knit together as he tried to figure it out, barely registering that a question had been asked.

"Forgive me, my mind was elsewhere." He murmured a soft apology. "I mostly just came here to sit and think." When he looked at it he supposed it was a nice place to do so, with the large field covered in snow. "I'm Valor Ancora." He introduced himself. "And you look familiar. Have we met before?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]