size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
05-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn wandered to the nearest stone that had a strange arrow like marking on it that reminded her a bit of a fish. She hopped onto the stone, balancing a bit as she sniffed it and eyed the markings. She cocked her head to the side, glancing at Anatheia. Something not of this planet? She didn't know what a planet was but assumed the other woman meant the continent. She supposed something from another land might have stayed her for some time.

Jynn nodded. "Yea, I've been traveling for awhile. I actually worked my way south from the north. Was hoping the weather would be warmer down here but its been pretty disappointing. I'm thinking of heading northwest. I heard there was a pretty area with grapevines up there."