size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-09-2021, 08:04 PM

It came as no surprise when the stranger confirmed that yes, Resin was indeed her mother, going by her previous surname of Scarpaw. It was the name she had been using for the first half of his life as well, before the family formally transitioned to using Carpathius. She was Resin's biological daughter. That meant she was his adoptive older sister. She stated that she knew he was one of hers. That would also come as no surprise, since he was sure his scent was riddled with Resin's from how close they had been, along with the fragrance of the Hallows in general. Even a blind wolf would be able to tell where Artorias hailed from. He nodded to confirm her claim anyway, and said, "I am. She's my mother by natural law, adopted through taking my mother as her mate."

With that mystery solved and the familial bond revealed between them, next came the introductions. Artorias relaxed his tense nerves, no longer preparing to do battle with the older fae but to hold conversation with his sister instead. She introduced herself as Eska, though she carried a much different surname, neither Scarpaw nor Carpathius. Artorias made a mental note to ask her about that later. He dipped his head in greeting, and replied, "Artorias Sirius Carpathius." The tone of their exchange had shifted considerably, and where he initially thought he had been chasing a threat, he would now leave having gained a sister.

"She's not well today, is she?" Though his words were phrased as a question, there was no question in them. He knew Resin's condition was only worsening, exponentially as of late. She hadn't even recognized him at all when he'd seen her last. IF Eska had seen her without even the buffer of the sedatives... "I'm sorry you had to see her like that. It only happened recently, it came on so fast..."

"Artorias" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.