Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-09-2021, 11:23 PM

At this point, with Resin worsening by the day, she felt any loss or absence even more deeply than ever. As soon as it became apparent that Rudyard was gone and not just on a small trip away from the castle, she immediately began to worry. It got lost in the sea of all of her other worries and pains, but it was there. She kept looking for him around the castle, looking for him around the lands that surrounded it. She barely had the time or capacity to think beyond what was happening to her mate, but she still managed to worry about her son. Very soon her children would be all she had left and she just wanted to hold them close to keep anything from happening to her last pieces of happiness in this world, but her son was gone.

She was lingering around the courtyard, trying to push the stress and worries away at least long enough for her to stretch out her muscles and work her healing shoulder when a howl pulled her attention and made her stop in disbelief for a moment. Rudyard? Her heart leaped into her throat and she immediately went running toward the sound. Sure enough, she spotted her travel worn boy and sighed heavily as relief washed over her. "Rudyard!" she called as she ran up to him, skidding to a stop in front of him so that she could lift her paws to his face, turning his head one way and then the other to check for any injuries, doing a similar check over the rest of him, fussing and worrying over her boy.

"Where have you been?! I've been worried sick!" Tamsyn exclaimed once she had finished making sure there were no serious injuries and came back around to face him, throwing her forelegs around his shoulders to pull him into an embrace. "I thought... Gods, I thought I lost you," she confessed softly, squeezing him a little tighter. She couldn't lose them. Not her children. Knowing that she was going to lose Resin was hard enough, but she couldn't lose her children.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue"