size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-10-2021, 01:09 AM

A short laugh left the Carpathius boy. Sirius was right about that, he didn't believe the Warlord was a bad wolf. Maybe once upon a time, maybe in another life... but not this Sirius. Not his Sirius. The corners of his mouth twisted upward in a crooked smile, happy to hear that Seer had gotten through the worst of his grief. A masochistic side of him silently wondered what that pain must have felt like to bring such a powerful wolf to his knees like that, and he hoped he would never have to experience it firsthand. "So that means I don't get to stab you anymore? Aww, what a shame..." Artorias said, his voice heavy with sarcasm. At the time, losing control and nearly killing Sirius had caused him a mental breakdown. Now, reflecting back on how the two of them had behaved, he could at least joke about it.

His words stopped Artorias dead in his tracks. He was here for Resin. His fur bristled a little and his body went rigid. Memories of his last interaction with his mother down in the dungeons played painfully back in his head. The way she looked at him like he was a stranger. How she had asked who he was with complete seriousness. The utter lack of recognition in her eye or her expressions. His heart ached, the broken pieces of it burning like they were on fire. He screwed his eyes shut and shook his head to clear the thoughts away. He couldn't cry anymore; he'd already drained himself of anything left.

"I'm afraid you're too late..." he muttered just enough to be audible, breaking down the dummy and setting the pieces of it aside without looking back at Sirius. "My Mom's gone... All that's left is what's pacing in the cell downstairs. She doesn't recognize anyone, doesn't know who she is, barely speaks coherently. She..." She didn't even recognize me. He couldn't bring himself to say it, because saying it out loud would mean admitting that his mother was gone—dead and gone, a living husk of who she once was, a wraith of her former self. Resin was dead to the world already, but he wasn't ready to let her go.

"Artorias" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.