Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-10-2021, 05:06 AM

Nobody Knew How Much She Blamed Herself

Through the trees an unmistakable voice came to her ears, and she immediately turned to face him.

Her own pained look went across her face, she did not expect or want Allegro to find her. Of course she thought little of his own tracking experience and maybe misunderstood his feelings. They hadn't necessarily fixed what was broken when he came to The Hallows, but they hadn't left things for closer. She knew she had promised coming back to Abaven to live with their family, but she expect him to just let go when she never showed up. In the end, it was Aranea's fault. If she admitted it to herself or not. Sometimes she did, sometimes she didn't, but ultimately it came down to her.

She struggled for a moment to get any words out, her mouth agape and closed while she searched for what she wanted to say. There was nothing to make him feel any better. She stepped forward towards him, as if he would still welcome her affection with open arms, wanting to place her head gently into his chest. "Allegro I... Didn't want you to find me." To see her like this, to know what she had done. She at least saw Allegro as fragile, was that a good thing? She didn't think he could handle another thing from her.

Walk "Talk"

She Tried To Hide The Whiskey On Her Breath

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead