size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-10-2021, 04:51 PM

So lost in his thoughts had Artorias been that he hadn't even realized he'd been staring at Briar until she turned around to face him again and he realized he'd been caught. Fortunately, the smile on her face let him know that he hadn't made it seem creepy or anything, so he could just let it slide. He followed her every movement with attentive eyes while she strode back over to him with that Briar Fatalis grace, unable to keep the somewhat dreamy smile off of his own lips. He didn't know why; Briar just made him happy to have her around. It was like nothing could ever be wrong when she was with him. Her comment about him getting tired of having her around made him give a short laugh and vehemently shake his head. There was no way he could ever get tired of her!

"Sorry to break this to you, Deer Girl, but you're stuck with me. I don't think there's a thing you could do to make me get tired of seeing you," he quipped back, then peered around the smaller guest bedroom. "Although if you did move in, we'd have to get you a better room. This one's nice, but it's certainly not befitting the bedroom of a "princess"." He shot her a roguish grin while he teased her. "You could totally move in if you wanted to. Keep a permanent space here with us and come down any time you wanted. You'd have my permission, and I think that's all you'd need. I don't exactly know the extent of my influence yet, but I'm getting there." He was still learning what degree of power the Baron held with the pack. He knew he could intercept wolves at the border and act as an ambassador to the pack, but he also had to hold some level of sway with the Aegis.

"Artorias" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.