Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-10-2021, 07:38 PM

Tyrian blinked once slowly as the guy's mother's name sank in. The first name meant nothing to him. He'd neither met the woman nor heard of her connection to his Auntie Rhythm, but of course the Destruction name rang all sorts of bells. It also likely explained his sense of deja vu as most of the Destructions he knew followed one of two colors schemes, one of which this stranger's coat fell into without question.

After the stranger mentioned not minding a meal, Tyrian gestured to his meager catch of fish. "Help yourself," he glanced at Tashi, before continuing pointedly, "As I've been told repeatedly this is meant to be a leisurely activity so the fish are just...collateral, I suppose." Normally he wouldn't be so keen on sharing but he was desperate for something to break the monotony. Honestly, the guy could have asked for the moon and Tyrian would have given it his best shot simply because it meant he could get away from this damn fishing line.

"I haven't, I'm afraid. Don't know anyone by that name. Well, first name, anyway. You Destructions are as common as bunnies," he said with a small, teasing smile. It was maybe a bit presumptive to think this stranger had taken his mother's name, but the guy had the demeanor Tyrian had been raised to believe was patently Destruction so the chance he might be wrong never occurred to him. As far as Tyrian was concerned there was only one more box to check before he labeled the man as 100% white meat Destruction."You from Abaven?"

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.