size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2021, 10:48 PM

Misery stepped back away from the stranger the moment mom called them off.  That had been fun though and they had won!  This had to prove to mom how great they were!  Sure, he and his siblings were younger and smaller but they had just taken down a trespasser before mom could even join in!  The proof was there in the cowering wolf and the tail dangling from Wendigo’s mouth.

Misery was torn in wanting to watch how mom handled the stranger and its actions with also wanting to go play with Misery.  The scared wolf was fun to watch and he imagined scaring other wolves would probably be just as fun.  He’d played relatively harmless games on a few in the pack but there was a lot more fun to be had with those outside of the pack.

Wendigo stopped his running then though, causing blood droplets to land on Misery’s muzzle.  Take possession of the foolish stranger?  That was a great idea!   “Yeah, that’s a great idea!  We did catch her after all! Wendigo started so I guess he can own her but,” glancing at Wendigo, “I want to play with it too.  Gotta share the fun since we shared the catch!  A bunch of games we could play!”  So many great games!

Misery took a step back to stand closer to his brother, an eye glancing on and off at the prized tail.  No trying to steak it yet, first he’d watch mom for her answer, and then the game of tug could commence.  

Speech:"Want to play? "