size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-11-2021, 07:36 AM
Seeing the man suffering and feeling his sorrow so deeply lessened her own and for that, she was thankful. She didn't know him at all, but he was helping her more than she could explain. His denial that he wasn't alone brought a soft chuckle from the woman beside him. "Well, I'm not a ghost." Aslatiel nudged the stranger lightly with her shoulder before her gaze drifted away from him. "I'm going through a lot myself." She wouldn't get into the whole mess unless the man asked, but she wanted him to know that he wasn't alone in an emotional sense. "Things seem bleak, but life goes on. We have to deal with it, come to terms with it, and push through."

She didn't want to sulk anymore. She didn't want to feel the deep, endless sorrow that Indigo's absence filled her with. Something needed to be done. "Come, try to feel something other than sorrow." Rising from beside him, Asla took a few steps back. "Fight me, stranger." She pointed out the fact that they didn't know one another. There were no strings here. Just two wolves who needed to get some feelings out. Asla generally used humor and sarcasm to deal with most situations and today was no different. "Don't worry. You won't break me."

Asla didn't think that the brute would take her seriously. He wasn't the only one that needed to be pulled out of a rut, so she softly added, "Please..." The woman's swirling, galaxy gaze rested upon his face, their depths silently pleading for him to help her and in turn, she would help him.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]