An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-11-2021, 02:56 PM

It was only this time she noticed Indigo mentioning the permanent mark on her. Her eyes flicked quickly away from him as if she was embarrassed, not necessarily because she didn't want to talk about it. Maybe just a little.

He still trailed kisses up her body, wrapping himself around her once again. She wouldn't refuse, he was always welcome to embrace her, it was what she was asking for anyway. She didn't mind his still overly wet mane surrounding her, it was worth it to be with him like this.

Her eyes flicked again to him and away, struggling to address what his eyes previously suggested. She wasn't against telling Indigo anything he wanted to know, but they spent all of their time with silent emotions and feelings. Now that she was confronted with something, it felt weird to even put words together. "He... Uh-" She wasn't exactly sure how she even wanted to word anything. Would Indigo want to track down Draco to the ends of the earth to punish him? She didn't want that. She would have much rather everything been put behind her and forgotten. There may have been a part of her that could have still loved Draco, but it was probably because of the abuse. "Grabbed me." Her gaze struggled to be anywhere but the floor away from Indigo, this was definitely not one of her best moments beside him, "When..." Her eyes carefully moved up to Indigo's, as if speaking non-verbally to him. She tried not to think about it too much but she hoped Indigo had caught on. When she tried to get away from Draco when he caused her the trauma built up inside, it was the first thing he did to keep her down. Which was a reason she was glad she didn't have to look at it everyday. As much as she was willing to open up to Indigo, there were also just things she wished he didn't want to know.

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.