Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-11-2021, 06:13 PM

Nobody Knew How Much She Blamed Herself

He wouldn't stop, all of the emotional baggage he had been holding in, he wouldn't be gentlemen enough to keep it that way. She deserved it. Everything he was saying was true as much as she didn't want it to be. She should have stood up for her kids more than herself, and she didn't know until it was too late. She didn't know she would feel this way, she didn't know she would ruin more of her children. "I thought I could replace the ones I lost. I was wrong." She confessed, but it was still no excuse. "I needed to replace Ty."

She couldn't find the strength to stand, it was probably expected of her. She had already shown Allegro how weak she was. Before Ulric, before the kids, everything. Barely anything was holding this woman together, not that it wasn't her own self harm from her decisions. "Please, Allegro." Her voice quieted down as it cracked, her paw reached out to him but her face was buried into herself and the dirt, "I love him." She wasn't really expecting Allegro to agree, to tell her everything was fine, to console her. There was zero chance of that happening. But if anything, she was craving the attention she was missing out of the arms of Ulric, out of the arms of Allegro, out of anyone. Something definitely was not right in her making, and there was too many things to pin point any one thing to the cause or the awakening. If she had to choose, it was Tyranis, but many others must have experienced what she had and not acted in the same ways.

Walk "Talk"

She Tried To Hide The Whiskey On Her Breath

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead