gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

05-11-2021, 07:47 PM

Valor had taken a brief hiatus to mope. The death of Sirius' mate and child had brought on a flood of his own memories that he'd tried so hard to choke down. He understood the pain and grief of losing those closest to you and he certainly wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Rather than deal with his emotions within the Armada, he'd left briefly to go sort himself out. Seeing as he had yet to fully get to know everyone within the pack he'd highly doubted his brief absence had even been noticed.

While his own pain would never fully go away, he'd managed to come to new temporary terms with his emotions and had shoved them back down to deal with at a later time. With a newfound composure he'd managed to make his way back to the pack with a rabbit hanging limply from his jowls. It wasn't much, but with the harsh winter and spring they had dealt with it was all he'd managed to find. Hunting for himself and the pack had been difficult, but he was hoping with the season change things would begin to turn around. Already he could feel the warmer winds blowing from the south and the snow melted ever so slightly. It wouldn't be enough to grow enough foliage before autumn hit them, but maybe the prey would begin to come back. They would just have to make do until everything went back to normal.

He headed towards where the dens where the prey was stored but was slightly surprised to see someone already there. He dropped the rabbit into the pile, too small to dissect into parts for others, and then turned to look at the woman and her catch. He couldn't recall ever hearing her name, but he remembered seeing her at various pack events between the preparation for hunting the hairy beasts and the most recent pack meeting. "Nice catch." He said eyeing the doe. It was a decent sized meal considering all the hardships that had been faced recently. "I'm Valor." He supposed now was as good a time as any to get to know more of his pack mates.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]