An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-11-2021, 08:21 PM

Indigo wouldn't ask her for more, as if that little bit was enough for him to understand. But it wasn't. There was so much to Draco that he didn't know, she didn't know if he ever would. They knew of the broken emptiness they felt inside, Indigo knew of her traumatic experiences, Duchess knew of the loss he was going through as they laid here in the cavern behind the falls. But Duchess didn't know Indigo had secrets behind him, and Indigo didn't know the more fine details of what she had gone through.

That didn't mean she wasn't grateful. Right now in this moment, that was all that needed to be said. She wouldn't be upset because he asked her for more, and she wouldn't be upset because he didn't. Even though their physical relationship had taken giant strides forward, their emotional one was moving like molasses. The shared a lot of intense feelings, but it was a feeling of love in a way. The rarely ever shared the hurt and beaten thoughts on their mind. That was okay now, but when would it not be? At some point they had to open up, and one day fully.

"It's... not your fault." Her body leaned into him as she tilted her neck back to look in his eyes. She seemed to mimic words he once told her. Maybe it was a way of her getting him understand her better. Either way, it wasn't intentional but she always caught herself in the act of doing so.

She nestled in closer, her chin falling gently down to rest on his foreleg, "Please hold me Indigo." She begged, her eyes closing tight while facing away from him. Still she felt that emptiness that she had been pushing aside. She wasn't letting it reveal itself but she never felt close enough to Indigo since they had gone all the way.

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.