Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-12-2021, 01:48 PM

Quiet When I'm Coming Home And I'm on My Own

Still she swirled in complete darkness, nothing was on her mind. She saw nothing, nothing was pulling her out of this.

When Ulric found her, her body was barely responsive, only quiet moans and grunts while she was in this alternate world. Her body was completely limp, but the sounds of her may have been some kind of hope that she wasn't gone yet.

She would start to come out of the darkness, not hearing Ulric's cries at least in this empty space of her mind. Perhaps physically it was what brought her to, but she wouldn't know that for sure. Static covered her vision, her cheek gently moved towards him but she didn't have the strength to hold anything up. Her eyes blinked rapidly as she was still blind to what was happening around her. The static transitioned the blurs as she focused on the colors of his face, his motions frantic around her. She smiled gently, still not feeling what she had done and in no right mind. "Hung-ic" Her eyes rolled back into her head as she lost the strength to focus back on him again.

Was she dying? Was this some kind of cruel end of the curse her nightmares brought her? She had never been strong enough to do this before, but it seemed she was at her whits end. She was meant to die, everyone was better off without her here anymore.

Walk "Talk"

I Could Lie And Say I Like It Like That

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead