An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
05-12-2021, 04:35 PM

Gwynevere walked carefully and slowly beside him, matching his pace as they steadily made their way back to the castle. She knew that what might have been a quick trip home normally would probably take far longer with the injuries he was working with, but she didn't mind. As long as she got him back home and was able to make sure that he was properly treated and healed then it'd all be worth it. She smiled again when he clarified that he would go by Kane. That was far easier to say and remember than whatever he said his name actually was. "Kane it is then," she replied, looking up at him. She still felt bad that she hadn't had any pain relievers to give him, but she'd make sure that he had some as soon as they got back home.

"Gwynevere Carpathius," she replied when he asked for her name, adding her last name since he had given a full name for himself before even though she didn't often go by it. "I usually just go by Gwyn though." When he asked about where they were going, she looked back at the path ahead of them as she answered, "The Hallows is the name of the pack. We live in a castle, but we also have the plains beside it claimed for ourselves as well. My mothers used to lead it until about a season ago or so..." A little frown crossed her face at that, the loss of her mother still too fresh for her to mention it without her emotions creeping up on her, but she went on anyway. "Now a man named Ulric leads it. He's really nice. My brother Artorias is training to take over after him." Was she sharing too much? She couldn't tell. Socializing wasn't exactly her strong suit and it felt better to have herself talking than to make him talk when he was in so much pain. It also felt really easy to trust him since he had gone to such lengths to defend her.

Gwynevere | Eilwen