An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-12-2021, 06:49 PM

Duchess felt relieved from the physical pressure Indigo gave her, but it still didn't fill the emptiness after their time together. She wondered if it would ever be enough. It felt like she was on top of the world with Indigo at her side when they indulged in each other, but afterwards she felt in ruins.

She waited, a long long while, just letting Indigo hold her after she pleaded for it. Her tiny tongue laid a few licks at his paws in a means of grooming him, but didn't shuffle her body around in the slightest. She didn't want to disturb the way they were cuddling. She rested her chin back on his forepaw, not really wanting to leave but it felt like it was time. They had spent so much time out here, it was probably best they returned before anyone was worried with everything going on. "Carry me home, Indigo?" Her neck tilted so she could get a side glance of his own features. She was ready to remove herself from him, climb aboard, and go back home. "I can help you dry off by the fire."

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.