size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-13-2021, 01:32 PM
He leaned against her as Duchess wrapped herself against him. He grinned down at her, no longer hesitant with his affections. When he started to speak he could tell that Duchess was uncomfortable. That was certainly not his intention and as she drew into herself Indigo became even more nervous about the topic he was trying to broach. ”Well,” he rolled the words around in his mind for a moment longer. He’d started this whole process a few hours ago and had gone over what he was going to say what felt like a million times and yet here he was hesitating again.

”Duchess, I am…” ugh why was he tripping over his words so much? This should have been a simple, responsible conversation and he couldn’t even spit out the right words to say. ”I am really not ready… to be a father.” Indigo finally finished his sentence, but struggled as he kept on. ”I don’t want to stop what we’ve been doing.” Had his fur been white the blush on his cheeks would have been obvious. Doing it and talking about it were two very different things. ”So I gathered some herbs, they’ll prevent any pregnancy while you take them.” He finally got to the meat of it, his voice lowering as he explained himself. Unable to meet her eyes as he nudged the packet of plants closer.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.