An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-13-2021, 02:06 PM

Duchess inhaled and held onto the air that filled her lungs as Indigo struggled to put his words together. She almost closed her eyes like she was in a nightmare and she would need to wake up when the words came to her. And she honestly had no idea what she would do next had that been the case.

When the words finally came out she was entirely confused, looking at him like he had three heads. She was still processing after the big hype of thinking he was breaking up with her, he continued to talk and her brain slowly let the words settle behind his voice. When he stopped explaining, she still just looked at him, and realized that she should probably say something. She let go of her breath that she didn't know she was still holding, and instantly felt relief. kind of abruptly, "Oh, uh-" Even though Indigo and herself typically communicated non-verbally for the most part, she was never this inarticulate. Same for him maybe. "Yeah. I feel the same way." she looked down at the herbs he brought her, sliding them over to herself with her paw. "So do I... take them every day or... every time we..." Now she was getting why he was having such an issue with his words. When he was talking to her, she didn't get the big deal. Sex, he wanted to keep having sex and not get her pregnant. Easy enough. Not until it was coming out of her mouth.

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.