An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-13-2021, 07:55 PM

Duchess chuckled while Indigo had moved into deeper kisses, but maybe she felt the same way he did about nesting in the castle. She didn't like the idea of all the eyes on her, and now that she had been with Indigo a couple times and explored herself, it would be wiser to keep them outside the castle for their farther moments.

When he answered her, she raised a brow while he questioned himself. But truly, she didn't know. She was an only child, an abandoned one. If she had any siblings before or after she would never have the pleasure of meeting them. And now that she was looking back into these thoughts and memories, she couldn't even remember her own parent's names. She wouldn't let the dark thoughts plague her though, she wanted to be in better spirits for Indigo always. Of course she was sad to say it wasn't always like that.

When he returned the question back at her, she pretended to be surprised. "Oh, I don't know either." She had paused, but almost wanted to not give him an answer and leave him wondering. Could it be none? Could it be twelve? She turned her face a little more serious, but still a small playful grin, "I don't want a lot. I think I'd be happy with just one litter." It could have been because she was an only child herself, but wrangling all those kids, wondering where they would be in four years or so, she didn't like the idea and it over all sounded stressful. "But not for a while. I don't think I'm ready to look after any of my own yet."

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.