An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
05-14-2021, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2021, 06:49 PM by Ezra. Edited 1 time in total.)

He sat back on his haunches as she stopped and rubbed a spot between her eyes, an amused smirk pulling at his lips. He didn't really know why he seemed to get on her nerves so much, but he had to admit that it was actually kind of funny - at least when she wasn't about to snap his nose off. At least he seemed to be wearing her down a bit since she looked up at him with a slightly defeated and annoyed expression. He didn't want to annoy her, he just wanted to get to know her and help her! He never wanted to get to know other wolves, but she was so unique and pretty he just couldn't pass up the chance, much to her chagrin it seemed. He gave her another grin and shook his head "no" when she questioned the fact that he wasn't going to give up. Not until she let him fix his mistakes at least!

He chuckled and smirked at her questions, ignoring what could have been insulting with the jab at him being possibly being brain damaged. "I've never really had a reason to want to know someone else that I didn't already know," he said honestly, giving her a shrug. "I'm just around my family and pack most of the time and there's not really anyone as interesting as you there." Or as feisty. Or as pretty. He kept those thoughts to himself though, not wanting to push his luck any more than he already was. "As for the teeth... He flashed her another grin and chuckled. "That's just how they came in when I got my adult teeth. I don't really know why. They're pretty handy in fights and hunts though! Though I don't know if that's really worth it with how much they hurt when they were growing in," he mentioned, wincing a little at the vague memories of painful teething.

Ezra Adravendi