Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
05-14-2021, 09:08 PM
As he crossed the border into Hallows lands, he tossed up his head to howl for Gwynevere, the young healer one of his only options now that Lúta was bed ridden with some unusual illness. He hated to bring the Carpathius girl into his mess, but he didn't really have a choice at this point. He didn't know if Aranea had come to somewhere during his trip or not, he never paused his race to get her back to the pack just in case he might be able to save her. It did occur to him that perhaps she didn't want to be saved, but that was something he refused to let himself consider. He couldn't think past just getting her to The Hallows, getting her help. The other side of this coin could be thought about after this was sorted out.

He ran through the main entrance of the castle, loping into the infirmary and was relieved to see Gwyn already there. "I don't know what she ate, I just found her completely unresponsive. There was a bowl next to her so I assume she took something to make her like this," he quickly explained as he slid her off onto one of the cots, helping Gwyn get Aranea arranged on her side on the cot. "There was a lot of blood from..." he added more quietly, glancing uncertainly toward her hips.

Ulric Adravendi