Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-15-2021, 01:17 PM

Don't You Know Too Much Already?

Aranea was weak from the brutal task of the herbs Gywnevere prepared for her, but she was weak from other reasons as well. She was underweight from malnutrition and the overly large puppies in her didn't help. Her shivering was much worse in the act but it was starting to subside now that she was done convulsing. Gwynevere placed a bowl of water in front of her to drink which she looked at reluctantly but eventually took only a few laps of it.

She watched as Gwynevere placed the new herbs aside and out of reach of her. She wasn't entirely crazy, and she for sure wouldn't have choked down more herbs to overdose on under Ulric's eyes. She was still contemplating whether she still wanted to live or die, apparently it wasn't her time yet. She glanced again at Ulric, but wouldn't linger her gaze still shameful for what had happened.  "I-" She exhaled, letting out a cough while speaking and breathing became difficult. "I overdosed on khat." She spoke quietly, like the man in the room couldn't hear her. But now that Gwynevere was helping her, it seemed right to let her know.

Walk "Talk"

I'll Only Hurt You If You Let Me

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead