An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
05-15-2021, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 10:12 PM by Syanna. Edited 1 time in total.)

The dopey dire’s bizarre reactions to her the moment she touched his face made Syanna raise a curious brow. Did he not like being touched or something? She supposed that was fair, since she wouldn’t be fond of a stranger coming up and laying paws on her either. But then what was up with that goofy grin on his face like he’d just taken a hit of some kind of really good drug? She tilted her head in confusion, wondering again if he was okay when he blinked himself back into reality like he’d spaced out momentarily. Gods, this dude was weird… His response to her question only raised further questions. He did have other things to do, but he was blowing them off? And what was that about alpacas?!

Before she could even begin to try to figure out what on earth he was rambling about, he finally decided to catch up in their little game and asked her a question. It was the most basic and simplest question he could have asked, but she supposed she should have seen it coming since there hadn’t been any proper introductions yet. Syanna gave him a small smirk as if silently judging how much he’d wasted a good question on something as mundane as her name, but answered all the same. “Syanna,” she spoke, her voice like a velvet purr when she spoke. “My name is Syanna Alluráin.”

Well, dammit, now she had to follow up his question with the same one. He had forced her to give up her turn! Well played, Speckles, well played… “So what’s yours?” A roguish smile played on her lips while emerald eyes gleamed mischievously. “I suppose I could just keep calling you Speckles.” And she happily would too, seeing as how he frowned every time she did. It was the one time she could get a rise out of the lad.

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.