Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-15-2021, 02:40 PM

Don't You Know Too Much Already?

Hearing Ulric leave the room she was expecting, but it didn't hurt any less. Knowing that he couldn't handle the sight, or thought, she knew they were his children and she assumed he knew too. It was on his mind sure, but there must have been a part of him wishing they weren't. Probably going through every possibility to find they weren't his. But the truth was what was on his mind. He knew they were his, as much as he may have begged in his mind that they weren't.

Gwynevere would go ahead and move on with the treatment, pushing the motherwort over, and Aranea would oblige. Gywnevere would begin to poke around at her stomach, it was sensitive to her touch but she only winced little to the pressure. "There's four of them." She announced, hoarse in her voice at first, but would let her feel for herself. "I still feel two of them moving."

She had a hard time keeping eye contact with Gwynevere if she happened to look at her. She silently applauded the young girl's skill set, but was in no spirits to celebrate physically. She waited a moment, letting the girl continue her training at least. The experience bestowed upon her may not have been a happy one, but it was still a good test and learning curve. "Thank you for saving me Gywnevere." Almost apologetic to the young girl, "Even if I didn't want it." She hoped her thanks would be enough to strive her in something else, or at least let her look back on this memory if she ever had something similar. Maybe she was a better suicidal patient than what she could have wound up with.

Walk "Talk"

I'll Only Hurt You If You Let Me

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead