Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-15-2021, 04:28 PM

Don't You Know Too Much Already?

Though Gwynevere may have acted genuine, Aranea thought otherwise. She wouldn't blame the girl for anything ill she may have thought of her. Or if she didn't care for helping someone who didn't want to live. Aranea did not have like the idea of eyes and whispers at her, not that Gwynevere would turn around and gossip.

The young healer offered a couple other things, which Aranea was hesitant to move forward with. "Those are both great treatments." She confirmed, but they were both pretty common and basic remedies that she was sure the girl had known for quite some time. "I'll take as much as you can offer me." She knew the resources will still short from the impending weather, but she was also not willing to fully regain her physical health.

She shuffled a little bit, but wouldn't push herself because she knew she would fall to the floor if she tried to get up. "I know this needs to be run by Ulric, but I'd like to stay in my old room if I can." She didn't really want Gwynevere to run after Ulric, especially in the state he was in. But that was fine too, she still had more time until she would be completely recovered to make it there.

Walk "Talk"

I'll Only Hurt You If You Let Me

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead