gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

05-16-2021, 03:27 PM
Casso listened as Ignis explained his intentions and his goals, a bit uncertain about the warring path that Ignis intended to take. He gave no reaction, though he did shift a bit closer to Yurei as his natural protectiveness of her flared, his tail curling around her hip. The whole reason he had stayed was to support his brother and keep her safe, but if supporting him put her in danger then the wasn't sure he could follow up with his desire to do both. The contradictory nature of his statements between not being a tyrant and having a way of life that he demanded they follow - a way of life that seemed to be leaning more violent - didn't slip past him. It made him wonder what Ignis thought other packs were like when he brought up how it wasn't different from how other packs lived. After having lived with the nomadic band through his younger years and knowing how Valhalla operated from staying there briefly he knew that wasn't the case.

His two toned gaze shifted down to the pups that sat around him as they were introduced, looking at the younglings that were surprisingly his nieces and nephews. He couldn't help but wonder where they came from, where their mother was, but those weren't questions they were going to get the answer to it seemed. He moved on to congratulating a couple of the pack members on expecting children of their own and then opened the floor for them to speak with a shrug. Casso's ear flicked uncertainly, wondering to himself how seriously Ignis was taking this. He had snatched the pack away from Winter, possibly ruined any chance of a relationship with their uncle, and now he just seemed so flippant about things...

Casso pushed that aside though, understanding that there was little he could do without putting Yurei at risk so he kept quiet, listening instead as Song spoke and very eloquently put how he would fight for survival, not for glory. Kirsi echoed those thoughts with a mention of how her children would be raised in the north where strength was bred. It appreciated their viewpoints and appreciated the levelheaded take on things. Something that he thought perhaps his brother could learn from. He glanced back to Ignis, finding his voice as he reluctantly told him, "You know that my loyalty has always been to family and that hasn't changed... I will stand with you, I only hope that you don't take that trust for granted. I also have no interest in shedding blood for glory alone. I will protect what is mine and nothing more."

"Casso" | "Boris" | thoughts