Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-16-2021, 03:41 PM

Relm gently followed behind Rhaegath, letting him take his approach first on the broken, warped cat. When he went for the tooth she was surprised because it wasn't something she would do. Her body reflexed as the tooth broke and his hold on the cat as a whole was released. And when he moved away from the cat to prepare a pocket for it, she looked at him confused. Shrugging her shoulders, she couldn't really care that he had abandoned the rest of the cat. "Well, if that's all you needed I guess we should be going along then. Guess I don't have to run around looking for you then."  She watched as he finished up the tie on his souvenir, observing the slight look of his contentness on the trophy. She wouldn't bother to mention the faint smug look on his face though, "I guess we are moving north then?"

She internally cringed at the thought of living in the northern lands again, but it was also the smart way to route. Kefka would least expect her to go back considering how much she hated it. Now that the weather had let up some she supposed it wasn't so bad. But maybe one day she could convince Rhaegath to move somewhere else. She supposed she could just go move somewhere without him, but a hidden part of her didn't want to live alone. It had only been her and her father for so long, she didn't want to be all by herself even with how fit for survival she was, or at least she felt like she was.

Walk "Talk" Think