size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:29 PM
Indigo did his best to comfort Gypsy, especially as she hesitated to take that first step into the castle. He wanted her to be comfortable but there wasn’t any helping the necessity of inviting her inside. It was a lot to take in, Indy felt for the tiny she wolf. The echoing halls were throwing her off, and he felt her touch his tail. Indigo looked back, and positioned himself so she could walk easier behind him. She couldn’t see what she was getting into her senses were obscured, all she had ever known was pain. The young man was determined to change that, and he found himself thankful Duchess was there eager to jump and help him.

He could see Gypsy’s reaction to the addition of another wolf, but there wasn’t much he could do to soothe her. Hopefully the poor girl could relax after they finished, at least she could get some sleep in the warmth of the castle. ”Gypsy,” He told Duchess, and tried to get the girl to focus on him. He knew that Duch wouldn’t hurt her, but Gypsy didn’t trust at all. ”I promise, we don’t mean to hurt you. Duchess is going to take you for the bath I told you about.” He told her softly as he brushed his paw against her tiny toes. A small comforting gesture without huge impact. Desensitization.

”She told me her father tied her to a tree, when I found her she’d been left for two days.” He only barely resisted offering a gentle caress behind her head. ”As soon as the two of you are done I’ll have dinner ready by the fire, and a bed waiting.” He could only make and fulfil his promises to her, there was no way to offer peace beyond time. ”I’ll be back soon.” Indy promised the tiny girl softly before he lifted himself to his full height once more. Indy couldn’t help the grateful nuzzle he offered to Duchess cheek, once this was all settled he would need some attention from her. He’d successfully bottled his emotions but the pressure didn’t stop building. He’d be careful around Gypsy but he knew he could break down to Duchess. Pulling away reluctantly he went to gather more fires from storage and fresh food from the larder.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.