size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-31-2013, 04:24 PM
Cael Amestades

The druid smiled and nodded in understanding as Orica explained that she had lived in the north and valued even the simplest of herbs. It made perfect since to him to want to keep some handy herbs on hand, just in case. If he had some way of carrying them like she did he probably would take advantage of it as well. He also thought it was very noble of her to want to keep the herbs with her just on the off chance that she might come across someone that needed her help. That was a true healers attitude.

He glanced over at her companion as she introduced him, giving him a polite nod. "It is very nice to meet you as well, Cross," he told him before turning his attention back to Orica. "I haven't been in Alacritis very long so I'm still figuring out where the best places to find certain things are. This is only the second time I've come across red clover here while it was so common back home." His accent thickened in his absent mindedness as his mind drifted back to his home where he grew up, wondering what his life would be like right now if his parents had been spared and they didn't have to leave.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion