An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2021, 09:05 AM by Duchess. Edited 1 time in total.)

While Duchess was comfortable beside Indigo in their den room, she was too, haunted by what she experienced with their new arrival. She laid motionless with her eyes closed like she was sleeping, but her mind churned with emotions she hadn’t quite felt before, or at least about somebody else.

She immediately responded when Indigo stirred and then motioned for her to come along with him. She followed obediently, careful not to wake any others that shared the den with them.

She followed all the way out to the shores, she lingered behind as he paced back and forth with emotions she hadn’t seen from him before. She didn’t blame him though, it was harsh experiencing and wondering what had happened to Gypsy. When he stopped and invited her in, she quickly found her place in front of him and embraced him as he moved in to her.

She didn’t know what all she wanted to tell Indigo. It wasn’t really because it was Gypsy’s place to do so but she didn’t think Indigo could handle it. He was a massive, strong brute on the outside, but on the inside she had seen almost every bit of vulnerability under him, or at least she thought so.

She stayed quiet for a good moment, but finally she spoke out, “Her scars are a lot worse under her coat.” Surely after the dirt was washed away her sight may have been appalling just to imagine how every mark happened. She paused a long while, her paw traced gently at Indigo’s foreleg and she rubbed her head into his knowing that he couldn’t have liked all the emotions he was feeling inside. “Indigo, she…” she could barely get it out, it was almost too painful for her to say perhaps because of her own trauma, “She was shaking during her bath. Like me.”

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.