An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:43 PM
She held her breath as he tensed, a growl leaving his throat, but she wouldn’t see him like the terrifying beast she saw when they had first met. She exhaled, holding him tighter, knowing that really there was no way to soothe the rage inside him. She too could feel the same way, not wanting anyone to hurt the girl again, Indigo was able to protect her from it.

She had a glimpse of Indigo feeling the same way about her. Of course, it was an obvious feeling but she had never really thought about it. Maybe she thought Indigo was here to fix her instead of protect her. But now that she heard the words come out of his mouth, she directed the promise not only to Gypsy, but to herself as well.

She pulled her head back slightly, not wanting to disconnect their touch, putting her forehead to his so she could try to look into his eyes, darkened from the night around them. “I know you will protect us, Indigo.” If anything it was to show her confidence in him, for him to see that she trusted him with her own life, that she had no harsh feelings about the strays he kept bringing in. She didn’t know what could happen in their future, but she felt like she was the most important girl in Indigo’s life. Of course she was wrong, but there were no reasons to believe otherwise.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.