An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:44 PM
Duchess could pretend to understand and feel what Indigo was feeling. But she did not understand. She had assumed from the day they met that they were in similar situations, that he had a girlfriend that left him like Draco had to her. She was unprepared for the truths that he gave her.

If he thought she would see him as less of a man, less capable of protecting her or Gypsy, he was wrong. She only attempted to feel the sorrow and loss he felt, she wished she could pull it onto herself which she had wished a time before for him. She would always wish to take his ill feelings away from him, even at the cost of her own suffering.

Duchess used her cheeks to rub at his, wiping the tears away and almost feeling the need to cry herself seeing him like this. She held strong though, she always did. She never wanted to plague Indigo with her own tears and sadness even if she had slipped a couple of times.

“I promise I’ll keep me and everyone else away from something like this.” It may have been a hard promise to keep, but taking care of Indigos outcasts came natural to herself. She wanted to help them as much as he did, wanted them to know they were safe and eventually loved.

She confessed, “I want to take your pain away, Indigo.” He may have felt the same way but she believed she wanted to for him more. She was not intending any sensual nature of her words, she was genuinely confessing, if not the whole truth, that she would take his pain and put it on herself. She exhaled again, realizing she had been holding her breath again, trying to keep herself contained for his moment.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.