An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:45 PM
Duchess was obedient in the ways Indigo wanted her. Where he touched her, how he held her, whatever he wanted from her she would give him. It could have been more toxic than healthy, not that either one of them seemed to catch on to. But she also nearly read his mind to what he wanted from her, their movements were smooth transitions and nothing was ever forced. It only made her believe more that she was the most important one in Indigo’s life.

Her own chest clenched as he spoke again, and she still held back the urge to lay there, cradled by him, and cry. Her neck and head curled around is face under his chin, holding him in whatever way she could. “I’m right here. I’ll always be right here.” She assured him. She wanted him to know she would never leave, he would always have her. He never had to worry about waking up one day to her absence.

Duchess nuzzled gently at his jowl, keeping his affection but wanting him to know nothing had changed after their deeper moments together. Duchess was here for him to empty out his feelings onto her just as much as she was here to let him forget the feelings. “I need you just as much as you need me.” She spoke quietly, putting them on an equal field. But even if she didn’t know the secrets Indigo was holding, it was true. Indigo did help her as much as she helped him, and his love, maybe not a drug to her, but it was definitely essential to her life.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.