An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:48 PM
The question nearly took the breath out of her, but she still tried to remain calm and not panic. Though she wasn’t exactly sure why she felt panic. She waited a moment, silent, not even sure how she wanted to respond.

“I…” She trailed, showing a clear struggle but as she had before, she stayed close to him not pulling away, still wanting his embrace even with the uncomfortable situation. “I love being beside you. I love helping you. I love everything about you.” She almost hesitated, reaching her paw out to his own arm, “I just…” Duchess couldn’t deny the amount of love she felt with Indigo, but it didn’t feel right to say so.

She paused again, not sure if she would be hurting him with what she was saying. Maybe she was even hurting herself. They had only known each other a season. Duchess still felt entirely open and loyal to Indigo. But just like she was in the beginning of their relationship, she didn’t want to jump too far too fast. “I do want to stay with you the rest of my life, Indigo. But I feel like it’s too soon to say out loud.”

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.