An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-16-2021, 07:49 PM
Indigo wouldn’t go on to explain his own side, instead speaking about a girl who he couldn’t be with, Duchess was keeping him occupied while his mind drifted elsewhere. A part of her almost felt sickened, but she made herself believe that the girl was far from his reach, not threatening what she and him had together. Duchess may have been in a similar situation with Draco, but she never let him plague her mind when she was with Indigo. She tried to suffocate the threat she felt while Indigo became honest with her, honest with something he held on to for what would seem to be the entire time they were together.

While he was implying a what if, it was incredibly evident that this is what he felt in the now. She thought just moments ago his loss was that of Rue, but now he was bringing up a girl that seemed to be still living and while they may not have been allowed to be together, that could have changed in due time. She still didn’t know the extent or the relationship Indigo had with them, but she was starting to feel uneasy.

“I don’t know, I…” She faltered, she didn’t know what to say or how to say it without causing harm to Indigo or herself. She didn’t want to lose him. “I still stand by everything I’ve said.” Was all she could manage to get out. This wouldn’t affect their relationship now, she still depended on Indigo and his love. She didn’t want to let him go. It wasn’t in her to see the truth, to see the mess she was creating with him, and leave. She would never leave him.

“Indigo you need to know…” it seemed she had some of her own confessions to bring out on the table, “If Draco came back for me… I would have to go with him.” It may have started out harsh but it was turning into a different direction, “What he’s done to me I… I couldn’t defy him.” It was almost like she was asking Indigo to take care of him if he ever showed up on the doorstep. But she was bringing into the reality that they both had someone out there, someone they still loved, someone threatening to each other. Maybe she was almost threatening Indigo, she couldn’t really put her emotions together to express.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.