gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
05-16-2021, 08:25 PM

There was a strange tenderness and sweetness to the way Manea rested her paw over his while he cupped her cheek in his grasp. It was that plus the way she was looking at him with the devotion and affection he imagined a lover would gaze at her soul mate with, despite the fact that they had only known each other for a matter of hours. She looked so purely happy when he told her to just say it and he would be hers, the blissful smile on her face stirring something inside him while she wound her forelegs around his neck and began tracing over the back of his neck and shoulders. He murred under her soft touches, grinning wider when she declared that they belonged to one another. He had heard those exact words before, and something deep inside his blackened heart ached when he thought back to holographic eyes and a wicked smile. But where her words had felt hollow, rehearsed, Manea's felt as though they came straight from her soul and spoken directly into his. His ears pricked up when she mentioned her heart and soul being his, then forewarned that her body would wander. He understood the implication. It didn't bother him, though he would have his own condition to tack onto that. He was recently liberated from his own restrictive relationship, and if she was going to be polyamorous, he would want the same freedom to join her.

Manea then became more serious as she said there was only one thing that was of the utmost importance to her, and Alastor made sure to handle the matter with the same seriousness. He listened with intrigue as she detailed that he could sleep with anyone or bring anyone into their relationship, but he must only bear pups with her, and likewise she would only breed with him. It was a curious request, one that he wanted to inquire more into, but it was easy enough for him to agree with. Alastor's smile slowly returned to his face and he nodded to her request. "I can agree to those terms... I wouldn't dream of giving my pups to anyone unworthy of bearing them..." he said, giving her a playful, knowing wink. Although he didn't say it explicitly, the implication was there—he saw Manea as the one worth having children with and no one else. "The only thing I ask is that when you find some ladies you'd like to entwine yourself with... Consider bringing them back to share so I can sample some exotic flavors with you..." When, not if. Manea was an attractive wolf with quite the sexual appetite. He knew she would find herself in the embraces of other faes. So long as he remained her only brute, he didn't care how many ladies she bedded, especially not if she brought any of the delicious little snacks home for him to play with along with her. He chuckled a little under his breath at the humor of their situation, discussing serious relationship matters while she essentially lay draped across him after having just fucked each other silly. It felt so quintessentially them and he loved it.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.