An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-16-2021, 09:52 PM

Briar's ears perked when she heard Artorias behind her, looking back over her shoulder at him with a happy grin, unaware of how long he had been standing there watching her. "Welcome back," she told him as he walked over to her, leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek. She gave the little bag he carried a curious glance, but she didn't ask about it right away since he didn't draw attention to it - though it was hard to focus on anything else with her insatiable curiosity. He brought her attention back to the view in front of them and she chuckled when he pointed out how he had told her how it would look better come summer. "You were certainly right about that." She looked over at him when he spoke about his sister's report about how all the herbs were beginning to grow back as well, a fact she was sure was true, and nodded to the idea that she might collect some while she's here. She might as well since she knew what to look for and the pack would certainly need them, but for herself...

"I'm... not sure if I want to really study healing any more," she mentioned hesitantly, looking back out over the landscape in front of them. It was something she had a hard time admitting because it felt so much like failure. "I feel bad because Marigold has spent so much time working with me on it and Indigo promised to help teach me, but... So many of my siblings are also becoming healers so surely I don't need to also, right? I just remember Io being so good at it and your sister is amazing and I just..." She chuckled a little at a memory, glancing back toward him. "I struggled with mashing up an herb one time during one of Marigold's lessons. Not because I couldn't do it, but... I just hated having to sit there and tediously squish it up. I don't know if my patience is cut out for being a healer."

Briar Fatalis