Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-16-2021, 10:25 PM
Sirius was going to have nightmares about that hat. He had never seen a goofier adornment on a wolf. Was it meant to be a battle accessory? Intimidate your opponent with wide brims. The Warlord narrowed his eyes at his goofy opponent as he decided to stick around underfoot. He even… moved… to stand between Sirius at the door. All 3 inches of him.

Sirius got slowly to his paws, hiding the pain of the motion by the deliberate slowness. Drawing himself up as though slowly pulling a menacing air across himself. The man prattled on, as though unaware of the danger he was in. Sirius stood, twice the height of Outlaw and slowly saunted closer to him. Slow was good, slow hid the way pain zinged up his joints.He itched to all hell and wanted to rip off his bandages and walk backwards through a briarbush.

“I believe you have misunderstood me. Let's put that to rights before you find yourself gagged and bound to this bed. You will accompany me out this door and through this maze of a building. Would it not be preferable to come peacefully and keep me out of trouble?” as far as persuasion worked, Sirius’s tactics could likely use a little work