An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-16-2021, 10:43 PM

Briar loved how easily and plainly he agreed to her choice to shift away from healing, giving him a thankful smile. She had put so much pressure on herself to keep up with the training she had begun that it felt impossible to move away from it, but his encouragement helped a lot. He was always so encouraging and understanding. It was one of the many things she loved about him. When he asked her what she might be interested instead her brows pulled together with a thoughtful look. "I honestly don't know... I thought about maybe getting my dad to take me out on some hunts to see if I like that any better when I get back home - well, after... After I get over the whole being afraid of him thing." She gave him a little smile, always and forever completely honest with her Blue Boy. He had witnessed first hand how deep her fear ran so she knew he would understand, but she also knew it was something she was going to have to move past at some point.

Though now that it felt like their lives were going to be more permanently intertwined it made her look at things from a different perspective. He was the heir! At some point he was going to take over The Hallows and as long as their relationship stayed as strong as it was now then she was going to be at his side helping him with the pack the same way that her parents had lead the Armada together. Knowing how to fight fit in well with that, but what else could she learn that would make her an even better partner for him? She knew he probably wouldn't care and he would want her there regardless, but that was still something she thought about.

She noticed him fiddling with the bag at his paws and she smirked, chuckling a bit as she finally asked, "Alright, I give, what's in the bag?"

Briar Fatalis