gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
05-16-2021, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 11:46 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

Outlaw watched Sirius approach with a curious look to his features, but some hesitation starting to show as the dog finally couldn’t ignore Sirius's intentions.  Outlaw stood up slowly with his tail lowered and it rarely ever went low.  Normally all Outlaw’s tail did was wag high and eagerly with a zest for life.

Sirius wasn’t in any condition to be trying to fight someone right now.  Outlaw wasn’t in any condition to fight either mostly considering once he’d gotten past young puppy scraps he had never taken to real fight training.  Outlaw hated the idea of hurting someone and so this had two bad options.  Sirius could harm Outlaw which had Sirius possibilities but with Sirius's condition, the giant wolf might hurt himself trying to hurt Outlaw.
“Ya know,” Outlaw pointed it with an attempt to sound cheery but hesitation mixed in, “There’s another option here.  I could call for Tamsyn or someone now, right?  I don’t want you getting hurt,” The words were sincerely true, just as his next words, “for that matter I don’t want to be hurt.”

The dogs head ducked down a bit lower apparently feeling more uncertain by the moment, “You really aren’t in good shape.  If they don’t want you to leave its for a good reason.  Isn’t there anything else you’d like?”  To Outlaw’s credit or folly he still was in front of the door.  Certainly he wasn’t requesting stories anymore.

Outlaw
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby