An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-17-2021, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2021, 03:16 AM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)

Manea walked slowly along the dark, obsidian beach with Alastor at her side, the lapping ocean just barely sweeping over their paws as they went. The sun had begun to set, painting the sky in broad strokes of orange, red, and purples as the sun fell low over the horizon. She walked shoulder to shoulder with the man that she had given her soul to, entrusting him with what she had thought were the most important parts of herself. He already had her promise that he would be the one and only for her for the rest of her life, the only one that would ever father her children, the only one that would ever experience her at her fullest and truest state. He would live beside her, be a part of her family. Yet, somehow, that didn't feel like enough. The longer they lived together, the longer she got to know him inside and out, she was coming to realize that he wasn't just her soul mate. He was far more than that.

Growing up, her mother and aunts had made it very clear to her that at the bear minimum she would find a man that had all the physical qualities and mental abilities she desired to bring to her children. If she should be so lucky she would find a like minded man that could subscribe to their thoughts of how life should work so that he could participate in raising Mendacium children as they should be raised. If the ancients truly smiled on her then she would find her soul mate - the one wolf that they had designed for her to match her perfectly inside and out that would create the most perfect union for her and their children. There was one thing that they had braced her for, insisting that it was nearly impossible to have all of that and still find someone that she could genuinely fall in love with and care for more deeply than herself.

It felt like Alastor had done the impossible. She felt herself falling head over heels for this demon and it felt too good to be true. She had asked him to go for a walk with her, telling him there was something she wanted to ask him. She stopped them once they were about half way down the beach, turning to face him and looking into those inky black eyes that had captured her attention from the very beginning. A smile pulled at her lips as she turned to face him properly, settling down on her haunches. "Alastor... There's a ceremony that my family taught me - but only reluctantly. My mother and every aunt I ever saw growing up insisted I'd never need to know it. It's a ceremony to bind me to.. to the man I love." Her smile grew a little wider, her heart fluttering nervously in her chest. She was never nervous, but this time she was. "I know without a shadow of doubt that you're my soul mate. You are who the ancient ones intended for me to promise my children to, but... I feel more for you than just that. I don't just want to just limit our relationship to that. I love you, Alastor. I want to share everything with you, my heart and my soul."

She watched his expressions curiously, anxiously waiting to see what he would say, what he would do. "If you'll let me... I'd like to perform this ceremony for you. I want to be your mate and give you my name."

Manea | Temno