An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-17-2021, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2021, 09:28 AM by Duchess. Edited 1 time in total.)

Having Gypsy in Indigo's room den was no different than having Cosette in there, and Duchess knew how much it warmed Indigo to fill the room with others. She ignored any deeper intent he may have had, but mostly she saw that he wanted to fix them like he was fixing her. She held no ill will for the ones that stayed with them at night. She was willing to do anything for Indigo, even if it wasn't something she agreed with. She was just teaching herself how to ignore any hurt feelings she could feel.

Duchess came up to the room to take her break like she did every day, though this time Gypsy had been occupying it which she had completely forgotten about after her day started. She was instantly remind when she walked in and saw the pile of pelts on one side of the room. "Oh, I'm sorry Gypsy." She didn't really know why she was apologizing... They did share a room now. "I forgot you were here..." Hopefully that wasn't offensive or anything.

She waited just inside the doorway, speaking out again after a pause, "Well, while I'm at it, did you want something to eat or anything?" She was at least as kind as Indigo, she just didn't have the magnet for broken strays like he did. Or maybe even the strength to want to build them back up.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.