An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-17-2021, 06:48 PM
When they hit the solid ground, Duchess was taken away again as Gypsy took off nearly out of her sight. She panicked for a second, thinking she was running away from them. She wouldn't have the slightest idea why, but the thought of her running back to her captor was what came to the forefront of her mind.

She rounded a corner into the grasses, and almost slammed into Gypsy, catching her breath from the quick run. She looked down at the tiny woman, see her release herself, the wind throwing her pee around her own legs but Duchess avoided with a raise of her paw. She didn't linger turning away to give her a moment and peeking to make sure she was done. "We can go wash your paws at the river real quick."

She would start to lead her to the starlit plains just for a quick clean up of her legs, she hoped she wouldn't deny too terribly. She would let her take her time though. She would lead her into a shallow, gentle part of the stream and carefully used her paws to rinse her back legs that were dirty. It wasn't terrible, but the small woman deserved a good clean, healthy, and happy life now that she was with them. "You know you can call me any time you need me. I don't mind coming to help you, even if you just want to talk." She offered her a smile, remembering that she couldn't see it and felt a slight bit of embarrassment before she continued to wipe her legs.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.